Sunday, July 17, 2016

Leap Frogging with Willows East.



OK and so this is the Willows East Blog Hop concocted by Gretchen Pearl.  This is the First time I’ve done one of these and so, if you’d like to see the original post on her blog it’s here: http://willowseast.blogspot.com/2016/07/tarot-blog-hop.html

 
1. What brought you to Tarot?
I wanted a deeper understanding.


2. Which deck is your favorite?

My Lucky Lynx Fortune Cards. I use them for everything. They are a modern interpretation of the Lenormand Deck based on archetypes from stories, television shows and old movies: things that affected me deeply growing up. I developed them to show that these archetypes are everywhere even though people may not realize it.  And whether they believe in Fortunetelling or not their minds are constantly being shaped by it.

My favorite actual Tarot deck though is The Whimsical Tarot by Dorothy Morrison. It was the deck that jumped out at me when a “tarot teacher” at a Ren Faire was busy telling me about all the decks I as a man should be drawn to because men weren’t as intuitive as women. While she was talking I just kept staring over her shoulder at the thing.  It had a picture of Puss in Boots on the box and I knew it was for me.

I thanked her for her advice and went and bought the deck at a metaphysical shop where they didn’t make assumptions about a person’s ability based on his gender.

 

3. Link to your Tarot business page, shop, or explain the purpose of your blog.

The purpose of my blog is to help people become professionals and to help them to do things they never thought about doing with divination. When I started out there were very few who had practical straight forward advice for people who wanted to make a living as a psychic.  This is the stuff I wish someone would have told me.



4. What makes your journey or business unique?

I do my best to help people in the most simple, straight-forward, no nonsense language I can. I do my best to make everything process-based and I aim at taking the vague mystical language out of the art form and talk about it in terms of the human mind, which is really how I believe it should be framed.
I have also developed several oracles based on a deep understanding of Tibetan Mo, or divination. I have taken years of studying with Tibetan Bon master and synthesized them into oracles that not only are designed to help the user develop his intuition, but to also give the user an out of the box ability to divine using tools that would normally take them years of study with a Tibetan master.

5. Ask your deck, higher self, or guide, what it would like to share with visitors. Draw one card and/or share your response.

Roll of my Lucky Lynx Kaiju Oracle: Mothra.

In the old Godzilla movies, Mothra only appeared when humanity was in danger of extinction or the planet was in danger of destruction.  She made a vow to protect humanity and our home planet, violently if needed.

The fact that Mothra came up in this context tells me that everyone who finds themselves reading this has some connection to the protection of humanity at this very fragile time in human history which the Tibetans predicted as “the time of tears”.  You have been called to defend humanity against those who would destroy it and we are at the eleventh hour. Humanity is about to go through a shedding that will not be pleasant, but one that you can weather if you join others who are like you and learn the skills needed to build a new, healthier  humanity. What can emerge is like nothing you have ever seen and you are here at one of the most interesting and exciting times on our planet’s timeline.  You have inside of you the power to create a profound gift for future generations.
She is also telling you that you have absolutely no idea what your mind is capable of. You have abilities inside of you that have been squashed by destructive religious systems, uncaring and cold school systems, a prison-like societal structure and draconian “leadership”. There are methods of healing that have been hidden from you, technologies that you don’t even know exist and basic knowledge that has been stolen from people. You have been denied your birthright all in the name of being someone else’s slave. You have been taught to be a victim. You have been divided from your brother and sister and you have been manipulated like pawns on a chess board.

There is always hope. But you must no longer accept what has been decided for you. It is time for you to come out of your chrysalis and become something new. 

Those of you who have divination at your disposal, ask it what has happened to humanity. Ask it what human potential really is. Ask it what stands in humanities way. Ask what is really behind mass shootings and government policies and racial and societal tensions. Ask what our current medicine system does to people and ask what the school systems have done to the human mind.

The real gift of the diviner is that he or she can see what is really happening in society and no one can hide the truth from them.

1 comment:

  1. You'd *think* that women wouldn't fall for the trap of being sexist about intuition, but it still happens a lot. The women (and men, 'cause men do this too) who make a big deal about which gender is more intuitive might as well just give up using big words and start shouting, "MAGIC VAGINA! ENCHANTED LADY PARTS! BIG MYSTIC VAJAYJAY!" You know? Sheesh... Where was I? Funny story! Thanks for sharing :P

    ReplyDelete